Yeah Buddy Pre Workout is owned and operated by 8 times Mr. Olympia Ronnie Coleman and his team. In this yeah buddy pre workout review, I have tried to explain everything including the benefits and side effects of this pre workout.
Ronnie Coleman is a big name in the bodybuilding community and he is regarded as the greatest bodybuilder of all time. You must have heard him screaming “Yeah buddy” in his workout videos, but who knew that he would launch a pre workout with the same name.
This pre workout is as strong as Ronnie Coleman himself, it contains 420 milligrams of caffeine with other stimulants to provide you insane energy and focus in just one scoop, but what are the other ingredients it contains which makes it one of the strongest pre workout?
Let’s find out.
Note: This page contains an affiliate link. If you purchase a supplement through this link I may earn a small commission and this is at no extra cost to you.
Yeah Buddy Pre Workout Ingredients
The serving size of a scoop is 9 grams. Yeah Buddy contains proven effective key ingredients with a very good amount of dosage.
It contains 4000 milligrams of L-Citrulline, 2000 milligrams of Beta-Alanine and 550 milligrams of Choline Bitartrate. I will explain the benefits of all the ingredients below in the next heading.
Then, it contains “Sustained Release Caffeine Blend” which includes the same caffeine blend of caffeine anhydrous and Encapfeine. Then, it has Advantra Z Citrus Aurantium Fruit Extract at 200 milligrams.
Then, there are 100 milligrams of Theacrine, 100 milligrams of Methylliberine (as Dynamine) and 50 milligrams of Adhatoda Vasica Extract.
Lastly, it has Natural & Artificial Flavors, Sucralose, Calcium Silicate, Silica and FD&C Red #40 which are mostly included to enhance the taste of the supplement and to give it a nice color.
Yeah Buddy Pre Workout Review
Yeah Buddy Pre Workout Benefits
Let’s get deeper into the ingredients and find out what are the benefits of all these ingredients.
- L-Citrulline is an amino acid that helps to boost nitric oxide. The increase in nitric acid will enlarge your blood vessels, allowing more blood flow, nutrients, and oxygen to be transported to the muscles. More blood into the muscles means more muscle pump. The recommended dosage is 4 to 6 grams where 6 grams would give you the highest result possible.
- Beta-Alanine is popular for producing tingling sensations over your skin, but its primary function is to act as a barrier against the acid, reducing the acidity in the muscle during your workout. In, short beta-alanine improves your endurance.
- Choline Bitartrate is an essential nutrient that means you need to consume it through food or supplements otherwise you will get choline bitartrate deficiency, but it is quite a rare scene. It helps to improve the concentration, memory and learning ability of the brain however studies have shown that it does not significantly enhance the performance in any memory tasks.
- Then, it has 420 milligrams of Caffeine which is a totally insane dosage. Most of you would be aware of its benefits that it helps you stay alert and improves your overall athletic performance. It also helps in reducing your fatigue. It is clearly mentioned on its label that it is not for beginners, so this is specially made for those who are tolerant to this much caffeine. As per the Food and Chemical Toxicology, the upper limit of a caffeine dosage is fixed at 400 milligrams which means that consumption of up to 400 milligrams of caffeine per day will not have any adverse effects.
- Advantra Z Citrus Aurantium is also known as Bitter Orange Extract which is a stimulant that helps to lose weight and improves physical performance in the gym.
- Theacrine is similar to caffeine that seems to improve your energy and mental abilities when combined with caffeine. It is a stimulant that also lasts much longer than caffeine.
- Methylliberine as Dynamine is similar to theacrine that provides instant energy in a very short period of time, but unlike theacrine the effects of dynamine last for a short span of time. There are other benefits of dynamine which include increased mental alertness, improved physical performance and boosted mood.
- Adhatoda Vasica Extract is an ayurvedic medicinal plant used to improve breathing, cough, asthma, allergies, heavy menstruation and much more. But, I don’t know why this ingredient is used in this pre workout, however, it may seem to improve oxygen intake.
Yeah Buddy Pre Workout Side Effects
You cannot expect a pre workout that contains 420 milligrams of caffeine and other high dosage stimulants without any side effects. After consuming this pre workout you might feel some jitters, insomnia, tingling sensation and rapid heartbeat. Some of you might also experience a crash afterward.
This unusual tingling sensation which is mainly due to beta-alanine is quite common in a pre workout but there is nothing to worry about because it is harmless. Where some people don’t like this sensation, there are few who like this sensation and gives them an instant energy rush.
As I have said earlier, this pre workout is not for beginners that means it is only for experienced pre workout drinkers who are tolerant to this much of caffeine. It is advisable to start this pre workout with half a scoop only.
Things to remember to minimize these side effects:
- Do not add any other supplement that contains caffeine
- Don’t consume it within 4 hours of bedtime
- Start it with half a scoop to assess tolerance
- Don’t overdose it
- Do not consume more than 1 scoop in a 24 hour period
Yeah Buddy Pre Workout Flavor
Currently, it comes in the following 4 flavors:
- Cherry Limeade
- Green Apple
- Strawberry Lemonade
- Sour Berry
What’s Yeah Buddy Pre Workout best flavor?
I have tried their Cherry Limeade flavor and I loved it. But, I have also received many good reviews about Strawberry Lemonade so you can try any of these two flavors.
Yeah Buddy Pre Workout Price
It comes with one only 30 servings container and it will cost you around $30. One serving of Yeah Buddy would cost you around $1 which seems quite reasonable.
How to take it
It is advisable that you should start this pre workout by taking half a scoop with 8 oz of cold water to assess tolerance. Once you assess the tolerance then you can consume one scoop with 8 oz of cold water.
Take this pre workout 30 minutes before going to the gym and do not consume this pre workout within 4 hours of bedtime otherwise, it will not let you sleep.
And, do not exceed the daily recommended dose of 1 scoop.
Yeah Buddy is one of the strongest pre workout available in the market which instantly improves your energy and focus. It is fully loaded with all the recommended ingredients that will improve your energy, strength, muscle pump and focus.
If you are a beginner, this pre workout is not for you, but if you are a bodybuilder who has a tolerance of up to 400 milligrams of caffeine, you will love this pre workout. When you consume it, your energy gets doubled and then again gets doubled and then again it will get doubled.
One thing you would love about this pre workout is the muscle pump which you would get during a workout after consuming it. Believe me, this is the best feeling you would have.
Overall, Yeah Buddy will give you a performance boost and postpone your fatigue during workouts.
If you have ever tried this pre workout, do let me know your experience with the supplement in the comment section.
- High in caffeine
- Sustained energy throughout the workout
- Transparent label
- Maximum muscle pump
- Caffeine is not easy to tolerate
- Taste is not that good
- Powder gets clumped
I hope you have liked our Yeah Buddy Pre Workout Review, feel free to share your thoughts about this pre workout. If you have any queries related to this supplement, you can ask us from here.